AUTOMATED CELL COUNTER
- Incredible performance in a small package.
- More accurate and reliable than any automated cell counter
- Results in just 8 seconds
- Ultra-compact, ultra-easy to use (no manual counting, no focusing of any kind)
- Complete, high resolution cell size/count histogram
- Post-processing/analysis of count distributions with user-adjustable regions/gates
- Complete data analysis & data portability (connectivity to PC and MoxiChart software package)
- No maintenance required
HEALEON PROCEDURE PACK
- Customized surgical procedure pack for the minor in-office surgery.
- This all-in-one pack eliminates the need to source multiple sterile materials - it is all included in an inexpensive set.
- Simply open, prep, drape and treat.
SPECIMEN HARVESTING and REINJECTION ACCESSORIES
- Healeon Medical can provide harvesting cannula and reinjection needles made to your specifications.
HEALEON MEDICAL PRP
Healeon Medical’s PRP System is a proprietary platform based on blood separation according to density, using a unique separation gel. The system allows for the preparation of pure PRP with optimal platelet concentrations and cellular content. Virtually, all Red Blood Cells (RBC) are eliminated from PRP and the concentration of pro-inflammatory Granulocytes (GRs) is dramatically reduced. PRP is prepared by taking a small sample of the patient’s own blood, then separating platelets from Platelet-Poor Plasma (PPP), RBC and GRs via centrifugation. PRP is then collected and can be applied the treated site to promote soft and hard tissue regeneration. The whole preparation process takes up to 10 minutes.
Dr. John P L.auraNewport Beach, CA
“I have been a client of Healeon Medical since 2012. They have been instrumental in keeping my Regenerative Medicine/ Cosmetic practice a leader in the field. Healeon always keeps us informed about emerging technology in the field. They are quick to respond whenever there are questions or concerns. They take a personal interest in the success of their clients. I recently purchased a CENTRIcyte from Healeon, which puts me at the forefront of regenerative medicine technology. They have been outstanding with customer support and training. The transition to the CENTRIcyte was effortless due to the efforts of the Healeon team. I would recommend Healeon and the CENTRIcyte to any of my colleagues".
Dr. Semira BayatiNewport Beach, CA
“As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, it has been very exciting to see the advent of the minimally invasive, regenerative therapy modalities, whether it be the PRP or fat-derived SVF’s using the CENTRIcyte. The applications are very diverse and it has been a fantastic addition to our surgical practice.”